Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Heart of England III


Kelham Island Museum

When invited again to lead and teach another group of students with the Heart of England summer school in 2012, I didn’t hesitate in saying yes, especially since I knew that we would once again be using the facilities of Sheffield Hallam University and that there would be other field trips.

Repeat business is always good business and it shows that the client has confidence in you and so, this year, I made a decision to give the same confidence to my students, by letting them take the lead in the activities that I had prepared for them.

Based on previous experience, I knew that for some strange reason my Spanish students would always appear in my ‘field of view’ when trying to take a photograph of an object of interest so, this time, I gave them the opportunity to take photographs that would be used in our lessons.


Oxford


No comments:

Post a Comment